(from 2nd Edition)
Economics for Business and Management offers an exciting introduction to the principles and applications of microeconomics and macroeconomics to the global business problems faced by today's decision makers:
- What are the characteristics for successful entry into new international markets?
- How can sustainability affect decision making within businesses?
- Why are today's global investors so concerned about national debt issues?
- In what ways does an awareness of cultural differences improve decision making by international marketing and human resource strategists?
- What strategies can companies such as BP use to repair damaged global reputations?
It is an ideal text for introductory courses in economics with a business and management focus and more general business environment courses with an economic underpinning.
Visit the fantastic website at pearsoned.co.uk/griffithswall to find extra practice questions, interactive activities, quizzes and exam style practice questions with instant feedback, as well as podcasts, news articles, animated professional power points slides and a testbank of questions.
This is an excellent textbook which admirably incorporates awareness of business management practices and theoretical approaches.
-- Newcastle University